Come along this Saturday (25th Feb) N42HF
Between 10am-12pm wheelytots.com will have its second Ride event……outside – so please wrap up super warm!
Details at wheelytots.com/ride and we’ll have the following things available
- Activities for toddlers (songs, drawing and maybe a bit of balance biking)
- Advice and support for expectant parents about cycling in London
- Advice and support for families about pretty much anything and everything cycling related
- Sign up for toddler balance bike sessions
- Sign up for adult/family cycle instruction
- Book your bike in for a service
- Tell us what you’d like to see at future events (we’ve got 3 years of events to do!)
- Find out more about supporting and volunteering with Wheely Tots – a registered charity.
To lure you over we’ll have some good quality advice and chat, free handouts, free snacks (fruit…!), free videos and some free bike related prizes! This time we have 10 puncture repair kits (some with spanners) to give away.
The Wheely Tots volunteers