Wheely Tots is looking for partners for an initiative which aims to support women and girls to become more confident and safer cyclists.
The kinds of activities we can deliver with you include:
– Cycling training and group rides
– Balance bike sessions for mothers (or aunts or grandmothers!) and toddlers
– Bike maintenance skills
– Route planning workshops
– Bike fitting sessions and advice for purchasing a bike
Activity could be:
– A one-off taster session within your existing programme
– A series of drop-in workshops
– A series of weekly sessions – e.g. an after school club
We’re keen to shape the project with partners and participants, so we’re really open to ideas about how we could work together best in your context.
How much will it cost?
We will provide all equipment and facilitators at no cost.
We could come to your setting, host a session at our Family Cycling Showroom at the Castle Climbing Centre on Green Lanes, N4 or run something in a local park.
Sessions can take place between now and November.
Get in touch
For more information, or if you’d like to work with us on this project, please contact email@example.com
This project is generously supported by The Sage Foundation.