Welcome to Wheely Tots kit library. Here you can:
- Buy a bike – any bike any size
- Borrow a bike from the kit library for as long as you need
- Visit the showroom and learn how to draw a bike
- We also take bike donations for the kit library (good quality bikes). The Bike Donation Form is below.
If you would like to buy a bike, borrow a bike or visit the showroom please book an appointment on this link
We have 5 Simple Rules of Borrowing a bike from the Wheely Tots Kit Library
To ensure that borrowing a bike is a fun, fair and a friendly experience – without hidden catches and sneaky small print we have 5 simple borrowing rules.
It is important that all our kit library bike borrowers agree to these 5 simple rules of borrowing:
- Bring the bike back clean. There may be a small charge if you bring the bike back dirty.
- Bring the bike back on time. We don’t want the next borrower to be kept waiting.
- Learn to use the bike and check the bike properly. Watch the ABCD check video on YouTube for pedal bikes. If you have a balance bike you just need to do the A and D check. If you have any queries about this email [email protected] for help.
- Tell us about any damages immediately – email [email protected] so we know and can check the bike.
- Share your feedback and stories – we would love to hear your experiences so we can keep improving our Kit Library for future borrowers. Email [email protected]