https://wheelytots.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/wheelytots_logo-300x138.png 0 0 Rhiannon Evans https://wheelytots.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/wheelytots_logo-300x138.png Rhiannon Evans2021-08-10 11:00:042021-08-10 11:00:49Our Six Rules
What are the rules for borrowing a bike from Wheely Tots?
To ensure that borrowing a bike is a fun, fair and a friendly experience – without hidden catches and sneaky small print we have 6 simple borrowing rules.
- Bring the bike back clean. There may be a small charge if you bring the bike back dirty.
- Keep hold of the bike until the next family wants it.
- And then bring the bike back on time. We don’t want the next borrower to be kept waiting.
- Learn to use the bike and check the bike properly. Watch the ABCD check video on YouTube for pedal bikes. If you have a balance bike you just need to do the A and D check. If you have any queries about this email us for help.
- Tell us about any damages immediately – email us so we know and can check the bike.
- Share your feedback and stories – we would love to hear your experiences so we can keep improving our Kit Library for future borrowers. You can share on social media or by email.