Come along this Sunday (11 June), Trafalgar Square
Between 10am-5pm Wheely Tots will be in Trafalgar Square as part of the celebration of the last stage of the OVO Womens Cycling Tour.
Its a chance for families to ask questions and get great advice. Mary, Ruth, Lydia and David will be demonstrating puncture repair, saddle adjustment, chain cleaning, bicycle safety checking and helmet fitting!
Come and find us at the TFL Cycling Information Stall where there will be goodie bags, colouring in and plenty of friendly experts on hand about all things cycling.
We will also have some limited spaces to do some toddler balance biking (interspersed with watching some bicycle ballet….) throughout the day. Book a free place!
Details at wheelytots.com/ride and we’ll have the following things available;
- Activities for toddlers (songs, crayoning and maybe a bit of balance biking….)
- Advice and support for expectant parents about cycling in London
- Advice and support for families about pretty much anything and everything cycling related
- Sign up for toddler balance bike sessions
- Sign up for getting your bike serviced
- Sign up for adult/family cycle instruction
- Find out more about supporting and volunteering with Wheely Tots – a registered charity.
The Wheely Tots Team