1. Set up
- Bring WT tabard, phone with charged battery, chalks, basic tools (mechanics only)
- Chalk wheelytots.com on the ground
- give out leaflets
- chat with passerbys / participants – How are you? How old is your child? Do you cycle? What would they like to do / learn?
- Register people for sessions at wheelytots.com/ride
- sessions are bespoke (fitting, cycling, mending, route planning)
3. Collect min 2 photos and 2 videos (10 second clips) from sessions illustrating, e.g.:
- Family members interacting with each other
- People from different households / families interacting
- People riding, fixing bikes in different locations in Haringey
Ask people to complete the photo permission form http://wheelytots.com/photo/
4. Collect min 2 voice recordings
What, if anything, did you learn in the session? Did you meet anyone new? What else would you like to do?
5. Complete the form below