To contact us please email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you wheely fast!
We arrange tailored “cycle sessions” ideal for all abilities to improve technique and confidence on London roads. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our form if you fall into one of the categories below;
- you’re an employer who wants to facilitate employees cycling
- you want to learn to ride a bike
- families with children who want to safely cycle in and around London
- you’re interested to learn techniques to cycle more safely
- you’re an experienced cyclist who wish to teach others correct technique and safety principles
We also make a special bikes available as a FREE community resource either to be used to safely transport small children and/or bulky items. Click here to find out more or email email@example.com
We’re always raising funds for additional bikes and other supporting equipment, training and looking for help to develop our website to communicate what we do. Enquiries about volunteering and donations are always welcome!
Wheely Tots is a charitable social enterprise project based in and around Woodberry Down, North London, near the Castle Climbing Centre, Brownswood Pub and a little nursery by the reservoir. Wheely Tots is all about helping parents with small children and babies to think about cycling more regularly.