Our current vacancies are listed below.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in joining our team. You can find out about who you’ll be working with by clicking here.
The deadline for applications for the Executive Assistant/PA & Operations Manager roles is 15 November 11:59pm.
Executive Assistant / PA
Bike Mechanic for Your Bike Project
- £18.00 – £35.00 per hour, dependent on experience
- To lead weekly drop in Saturday sessions for young people on Broadwater Farm Estate, Tottenham
- Sessions run Saturday afternoons
- As the project grows, there’s the strong likelihood of more sessions.
- For more details of Your Bike Project, see the website here
This role is suitable if you have a genuine passion for working in an outdoor environment all year round and are keen to share your expertise and knowledge with young people. We are looking for people who are:
- Self starters who are driven to make things work in a start up environment
- Passionate about outdoor, participant-led learning
- Experienced with peer to peer learning, versus the traditional teacher – student approach
- Experienced in working in outdoors environments
- Strong relationship builders, able to work closely with young people and their families.
- Flexible and adaptable but organised in approach
- Sensitive, clear and friendly in their communication style
- Able to balance risk with developmental benefit and well-being for young people to provide an appropriate level of challenge
Desirable Education, Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified bike mechanic (e.g. City and Guilds Level 2)
- Cycling / Active Travel experience
- Youth work experience
Informal Discussion, CV & Covering Letter, DBS check, References, Induction and Trial Period
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] or request an informal discussion and we’ll call you back.