In 2014/15 we had 27 volunteers who helped us with the following opportunities and there is always space for ad hoc volunteering so either drop by or send an email to find out more
- Photography & Video Editing – learn and practice techniques
- Research & Administration – you name it you can apply your skills to website and leaflet design, database creation & management, creative thinking, marketing content
- Food preparation – learn & practice new ways to feed our parents & toddlers
- Financial & Legal – we always value input and advice
- Ad Hoc – if you want to practice a skill lets us know and we’ll see how we can help
We have an existing network of qualified freelance mechanics and fully accredited cycle trainers. If you would like to be put on the waiting list for future work please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
We’re receptive to new ideas and new ways of working so if you feel you have something to offer don’t hesitate to get in touch with your CV. Please note that we are not able to respond to all recruitment inquires and we thank you in advance for your interest.