We’re currently running two walking projects to explore your local area and connect with your community.
Check out this booklet, full of brilliant local walks: A Walk in the Park: A guide to Haringey green spaces.
“The sessions make me feel like I can actually do something. It feels very good, therapeutic.”
“Very inclusive and helpful and mix of activities within the session – thank you.”
Walk & Talk
Saturday afternoons, starting from Croydon Block, Broadwater Farm Estate. Walk in a pair to a local cafe.
Walking Connections: A walking and digital skills project with households in Tottenham
In phone or video call sessions, you’ll learn how to:
- set up an email account
- use search engines
- take and share photos
- plan safe and interesting local walks using digital apps
What do I need?
- To commit to at least two sessions
- We can provide tablets and internet access if you don’t have this
- Remote sessions are taking place via Zoom on Friday mornings, 11:30 – 12noon, until end February 2021. Access the Zoom meeting here.
- Walks (Covid Tier 5 compliant) are taking place until end February 2021
Want to take part? Have questions?
Leave a message on 07397 902 255