Gain digital skills, explore your area and connect with your community
This autumn, Wheely Tots is running Walking Connections, a project for households in Tottenham.
“The sessions make me feel like I can actually do something. It feels very good, therapeutic.”
“Very inclusive and helpful and mix of activities within the session – thank you.”
In phone or video call sessions, you’ll learn how to:
- set up an email account
- use search engines
- take and share photos
- plan safe and interesting local walks using digital apps
We’ll also invite you to take part in socially distant walks with neighbours
What do I need?
- To commit to at least two sessions
- To share your tips for other people who are learning these skills
- We can provide tablets and internet access if you don’t have this
- Remote sessions will take place on Mondays and Tuesdays between September and November 2020
- Walks will take place in October / November 2020
Want to take part? Have questions?
Leave a message on 0207 193 7158