Wheely Tots is recruiting volunteer parent ambassadors.
Who are we looking for?
Are you a parent?
Are you happy to talk to other parents about your experience of sending your child to nursery and share information about available childcare options?
Then you could be a parent ambassador.
What will you be doing?
Some examples of what you might do:
- Tenant Association meetings
- Play groups
- Community groups
- Shopping areas
- Other locations where parents are present
You will speak to parents, give them leaflets with information and signpost them to available support to make an application if they wish to access Free for Twos.
You will record the number of families you speak to and report this to Wheely Tots.
You can be an ambassador during your daily activities when you are out and about in the local area or you can allocate times when you will visit a certain location to meet a specific group.
What will we do for you?
- We will make sure you have the information you need to give accurate guidance to families.
- We can provide a reference if you volunteer for at least 6 hours.
- We can cover any travel costs.
- We will pay for your DBS check.
- Your family can access Wheely Tots activities.
If you are interested in being a parent ambassador, please email [email protected] and let us know why you would make a good parent ambassador.